It has been really cool to see all of the digital videos in tech pete. Some
stuff I already knew, but some stuff I did not know. It was really nice to see
everyone being active and attempting to teach. When watching some of the videos
you can see how nervous everyone is, and I'm curious to see how they will be
ten years from now when they are use to speaking in front of a large crowd. I
am sure everyone will come into their own.
I agree, it has been cool to see all of the skills that everyone has picked. It is also cool to see how much experience helps with teaching. I am further along in my classes then most of the class so i have the advantage of having taught every age group already. it is funny though, that i can teach in front of a class of k-2nd graders, and have no nerves at all, but every time i get in front of my peers to present in class, i still get really nervous.I do not know why, because i know everyone in the class the majority of the time,so i really shouldn't be worried about it. From watching the videos you can definately tell who has a high level of experience teaching, as opposed to someone who does not.
ReplyDeleteI Ageee, seeing everyone in class doing there digital video is really fun. When I did my digital video I had a great time, it was really hard to edit it but now I feel confident editing videos which is a really goodt trait to have.
ReplyDelete