Monday, May 6, 2013

Fitness

I think it is very important for people in the health field to live a healthy life style. I am not saying that you have to be perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but you should make an effort. You must practice what you preach. Why would someone follow your advice about eating clean or being physically active if you do not do it yourself. We are also expected to be leaders and set an example and it is time that we stop bragging about how drunk we got during the weekend. We must grow up and realize that some kids might look at us as role models.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this blog. For myself i never really worked out before this semester and when i started i noticed i felt so much better about my day. As a future physical educator i know the importance of being active and eating healthy. When i land my first teaching job i know the students will look up to me so i have to make sure i lead by example.

    ReplyDelete